$3500 USD for 16 days and 15 nights
Minimum 10 passengers required – Register early to ensure your seats on this limited tour.
What is Included
- Comfortable mid sized coach to transport us and our baggage around the North and South islands.
- A local experienced driver/guide – expect entertaining commentary, insight into local secrets and extra support from your guide.
- 15 nights’ accommodation in a variety of quality hostels, wilderness lodges, cabins and an overnight cruise (2-4 person shared rooms – mainly 2ppl per room unless noted – upgrades available)
- Daily continental breakfast, 2 cooked breakfasts, 5 dinners, 2 lunches
- Ferry crossing from North to South Island through the Cook Straight
- Activities Included (weather and conditions permitting)
- Waitomo Blackwater Rafting
- See bubbling hot mud pools in Rotorua.
- Experience Maori culture at an overnight stay in a Maori Village
- Blue Duck expedition to the Top of the World
- Tongariro Alpine Crossing
- Walk around Lake Matheson
- Admire the stunning colors (and possible swim) of the Blue Pools
- Overnight cruise on a custom designed ship in the Doubtful Sound – this is one of New Zealand’s most premier off the beaten track experiences!
- Sea kayaking in Doubtful Sound
- Roy’s Peak hike
- Tasman Valley walk, Mount Cook National Park
- Explore Lake Tekapo area
- Various daily hikes throughout the tour
What is not Included
- Airfare and travel to and from NZ (Auckland/Christchurch)
- Food and Drink not listed as included
- Additional transport for personal outings outside of the tour
- Travel Insurance (Required)
- Accommodation in Auckland
- Accommodation in Christchurch
- Additional activities not listed as included
Additional activities not included or required (all prices quoted are estimated approximate USD and subject to change)
- Hobbiton ($55)
- Kaikoura Dolphin Swim ($132)
- Franz Josef Heli Hike ($330)
- Mount Cook Glacier Heli Experience ($200 – $400)
- Blue Duck activities (prices vary)
- Queenstown activities (prices vary)